We respect your right to privacy and therefore aim to ensure that we comply with the legal
requirement of the POPI Act which regulates the manner in which we collect, process, store, share
and destroy any personal information which you have provided to us.
Why we collect Personal Information:
We collect personal information in order to liaise with you telephonically, via our website or email so
that we may:
1. Respond to any query or comment received from you;
2. Inform you of new offers;
3. Enable us to process, validate and verify information and requests for the supply of goods and/or
4. For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; and
5. Generally to improve your experience on our website.
If you are under 18 years of age (minor), we will require the consent of your
parent/guardian/competent person before we process such personal information.
Processing of Information
We will share your personal information:
1. In order to comply with applicable law or with legal process served on our company;
2. In order to protect and defend the rights or property of our company; and
3. with employees and/or third parties who assist us in providing services to you and thus require
your personal information in order to render a proper and efficient service. We will ensure that all
such employees and third party service providers, having access to your personal information, are
bound by confidentiality agreements.
1. Treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
2. Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information
is kept secure and is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss,
destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
3. Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of your
4. Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on
reasonable request; and
5. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally
required, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for
a longer period.
ALTHOUGH WE TAKE THE AFOREMENTIONED PRECAUTIONS IN PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL
INFORMATION, WE SHALL HOWEVER NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER
ARISING, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION IF OUTSIDE OUR
You have the right at any time to:
1. Rectify the Personal Information collected by us;
2. Object to the processing of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
3. Request the return or destruction of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
4. Lodge a complaint with the company.
The Personal Information processed by us is not routed/transferred to a third country or
All inquiries must be addressed to the Reservations Manager, who can be contacted via
email at or via on +27 (0)87 236 6510