COVID-19 LEVEL 3 RESTRICTIONS
The MackenzieGroup’s response to new restrictions announced by the President on 28 December 2020
We appreciate the efforts of our government to flatten the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic as quickly as possible and accept our responsibility as an engaged corporate citizen to assist in every way possible.
In line with the new level 3 government Covid-19 regulations we have immediately introduced the following changes across our group:
· The 9pm to 6am curfew will be strictly respected, and in order to give our guests and the staff at our hotels, restaurants and casino’s sufficient time to return home in time for the curfew, all of these properties will be closed between 8pm and 7am every day.
· In line with the President’s request, we will continue to call for anyone on our property to wear masks that fit their faces properly and that cover their nose. Anyone not adhering to these rules will be asked to leave the property. The only exception is at a time when guests are eating or drinking.
· None of our casino or hotel restaurants or bars will serve alcohol.
· In order to assist with regards to breakfast – We will only serve breakfast on the Balcony of our rooms.
· As is currently the case, a social distance of 1.5m is to be observed at all times.
The health and safety of our staff and of our guests remains our priority at all times and we can assure them that we continue to offer a safe haven in these difficult times.
Echo Mountain Inn Team.
We look forward to hosting you whilst adhering to strict hygiene protocols.